Creative Commons License
MrsZep Blog by KZep is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

Monday, November 18, 2013

Photo-A-Day, Day 1

Getting Ready to Start my Photo Immersion Project... 
Did some research, and really liked the ideas from Project Life 365.
Every day there is a theme.  Today is Day 1 of my photo challenge, and the theme is #IN_THESE_SHOES.


My first Photo Entry
November 18, 2013
This theme reminded me of how I wear many "hats", but truth is, the shoes are really what defines my life.  I realized this morning there are three phases of my day.  I start my day at 4:30 am (when I grade papers because the house is quiet) in my favorite comfortable footwear.  Then, at 6:00 am, the professional/work shoes go on, and the day begins!  At 4:00 pm, I come home, change into exercise wear with my sneakers, and battle the effects of turning 40 in a few months, and then become super-mom running around to all of the kids activities.  Finally, around 9:00 pm, I cycle back to the comfortable attire and my favorite shoes of the day--the same ones I wake up to, and slow down the pace of life relaxing with my family before we all wake up and do it all over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment