Creative Commons License
MrsZep Blog by KZep is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Photo-A-Day, Day 6


From Project Life 365


In fourth grade she came bouncing over to my classroom, the most outgoing girl in the school, to seek me out to exchange pictures.  Me, the shyest kid, and that was the moment Jessica Prutzman and I became the best of friends.  If anyone who knows me just read me describe myself as shy, they would think I am a liar, but I give Jessica all the credit in the world for pulling me out of my shell (well, before the Bonanno gene kicked in completely) and together we have gone through it all.  Still do.  Ready to celebrate our 40th birthdays in a few months, I am blessed and grateful to have this special person in my life.  LYLAS Prutz!

No comments:

Post a Comment