Creative Commons License
MrsZep Blog by KZep is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Photo-A-Day, Day 2



I chose this pic for two reasons...the chair and the dog.  This chair (one of 4) represents my first upholstery project ever.  After taking out a thousand staples (resulting in many blisters and sore fingers) I picked out this "Line" material and recovered our chairs.  I felt like Martha Stewart (I've always been more a "Tool Time Girl" than Martha).  I was really proud of this project, and found a love for re-purposing--a hobby I plan to spend more time on in the future.  Ok, the dog....this is Sniffy, our 8-year-old Shitzu that my daughter named when she was 3.  Sniffy looks cute, but attacks often.  She attacks us, often.  This is her morning spot--on the "lines", and our morning routine involves her growing at me when it's time to go into her cage.  You can see, she's got the look, she's ready to pounce.  And so the morning begins....Sniffy and the "Lines".

No comments:

Post a Comment